Monday 19 March 2007

Justin TV finally launches - Check it out!


Have you checked out Justin TV yet?

I learnt about this interesting new site a few weeks ago from one of the many RSS feeds on new technology that I subscribe to using WIZZ RSS Feed Firefox Extension. It took my fancy, but was yet to be launched, so I signed up to hear when it would be launching and today I got the email I was waiting for.

This site allows you the opportunity to be entertained by Justin's life in video 24/7 and you can text him in real time which is pretty cool as they always have what looks like a Blackberry on hand!

Here is what he has to say about the venture.
  • I am broadcasting live video of my life 24/7 to the internet. I started Justin.tv because I thought it would awesome for people to see what it was like to be Justin.

  • I convinced three of my friends (Emmett, Michael, and Kyle) to join me out in San Francisco. Now, we're starting a company to make broadcasting live video on the web easy.

  • Thanks for watching Justin.tv. Let me know what you like and don't like about the show; I hope to hear from you soon!
Well worth a look at least as I believe it is a pointer to the way in which the web will further entertain us.

No comments:

Post a Comment