Sunday 1 April 2007

Bloggers cool new Video Bar!


Blogger has introduced two great new widgets!
News Bar and Video Bar.


I have installed the Video Bar which I feel adds a whole new dimension to this blog as you can watch a video without leaving the blog! - in fact you can watch 4!!!!!!!!!!!

The way it works is I set the search parameters and the Video Bar displays 4 random videos from Google Video/YouTube based on the results of that search.

Today I have set the search parameter to Java Programming and the video appears at the top of the blog.

Both these widgets can easily be installed by clicking your blog's Layout link on your Dashboard, then clicking "Add a Page Element. You will see the two new widgets at the top of the page.

Enjoy mine and make sure you get yours installed too!

Update!
Couldn't resist and added the News Bar as I realised I could target Aussie news so it is there now too!

No comments:

Post a Comment